GURPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Hack GU RPG

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Hamon Uzumaki
Skills & Spells {W.I.P.} Emptyby CC Corp Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:28 pm

» Legendary Equipment
Skills & Spells {W.I.P.} Emptyby Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:56 am

» What would you like to see in the next patch update?
Skills & Spells {W.I.P.} Emptyby Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:17 am

» Party Rules
Skills & Spells {W.I.P.} Emptyby CC Corp Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:08 pm

» Topics that need replies
Skills & Spells {W.I.P.} Emptyby CC Corp Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:50 am

» Mac Anu Shop
Skills & Spells {W.I.P.} Emptyby CC Corp Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:43 am

» Demon Palace Tournament Rules and Info
Skills & Spells {W.I.P.} Emptyby CC Corp Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:16 am

» GP {Currency}
Skills & Spells {W.I.P.} Emptyby CC Corp Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:05 am

» Dungeon Area Info and Rules.
Skills & Spells {W.I.P.} Emptyby CC Corp Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:39 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Skills & Spells {W.I.P.}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CC Corp
Admin
CC Corp

Skills & Spells {W.I.P.} Empty
PostSubject: Skills & Spells {W.I.P.}   Skills & Spells {W.I.P.} EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:11 pm

Skills and spells are special powers players learn when reaching certain levels. Each class has their own list of powers that are as followed.

More Spells and Skills will be gradually added, please be patient!

How to use Skills and Spells:
Skills and Spells work off a one post prep and release system. The user will be left immobile during prep. Skills and Spells have their own prep methods that are listed below:

Weapon Skills - Player glows yellow during prep. After the prep, the user dashes towards the target unaffected by damage. If they make contact, the skill activates with the target rendered immobile. If a weapon skill misses the initial starter hit, then they will once again become vulnerable to damage as they preform the attack motions on the air, leaving themselves open.

Mage Spells - Player becomes immobile for the duration of the spell. For the first post they glow yellow as either a blue or red ring appears beneath their own feet and moves towards the target. If the red ring successfully gets under the target, they are rendered immobile and the spell activates. If a blue ring is produced, the player is not rendered immobile but the effect instantly occurs, this most of the time being a buff spell or a heal spell. If a mage misses their target, the circle fades on the 2nd post, the SP is still used, hit or not.

How "Prep" works:
Skills -
Player A: *Slashes at player B knocking them back, they glows yellow for prep*
Player B:*Recovers and dashes at player A*
Player A:*Dashes at player B with skill starting the free motions.*

Spells -
Player A:*Dashes at player B*
Player B:*Glows yellow as a ring forms under their feet and travels towards player A*
Player A:*Runs in to the circle and becomes immobilized, spell takes place.*

Skill Dash/Spell Ring:
Skill dashes and Spell rings are preformed after the initial prep, they are the in between motion before the skill/spell. These move at half the speed of the player. During a Skill Dash, or when using a Spell Ring, they can not be free manipulated, they follow after the target only, you can not make them move in tactical patterns to trap someone.

Spell and Skill Damage:
Damage done from Skills and Spells vary depending upon the characters stats. There is a simple way you calculate how much damage is done:
1.) Take your corresponding stat attack or magic power, split it in half to get a total, then add it to your original stat for damage. Example:
100 Attack Power, 100/2 = 50, 100+50= Skill strength of 150.
2.) Calculating damage done from skills and spells still depends upon the stats of the target, so you must choose wisely if they are worth using.

Skill and Spell Speed:
Skills and Spells during prep cut your speed in half, meaning that if your normal speed is 100, the spell ring and your skill dash will only have a speed of 50.

Rengeki:
If twenty consecutive hits are made upon a player, a blue ring will form around them. They will then receive 2X damage from skills.

How to get Skills/Spells:
Each class starts with their basic skill. Upon leveling up, they will receive another at the specified level. Mages, upon creation, get to select one of the basic spells. Additional spells can be learned through level ups, or through scrolls. (Every 10 levels they can learn a spell) The exception to this is the Macabre Dancer, who starts with one spell, but must learn all the rest through scrolls.

Adept Rogues get their next basic skill upon completing their job extension.

Spells

Vak Don - Can be learned naturally by the Shadow Warlock, can also be learned through buying the spell scroll.
Type:Fire Spell
Effect:Creates a red ring on the ground that follows after the target for one post. Should the ring reach the target without being evaded they will then be immobilized, and a large fireball will fall from the sky, impacting the target only and dealing the listed damage.
Cost:20SP

Rue Kruz - Can be learned naturally by the Macarbre Dancer and Shadow Warlock, can also be learned through buying the spell scroll.
Type:Water Spell
Effect:Creates a red ring on the ground that follows after the target for one post. Should the ring reach the target without being evaded, they will then be immobilized, water forming under the target only and shoots upwards as four water bullets impact the target, only dealing the listed damage.

Zan Rom - Can be learned naturally by the Shadow Warlock, can also be learned through buying the spell scroll.
Type:Wind Spell
Effect:Creates a red ring on the ground that follows after the target for one post. Should the ring reach the target without being evaded, they will then be immobilized, four tornadoes forming around the target and only dealing the listed damage.

Gan Bolg - Can be learned naturally by the Shadow Warlock, can also be learned through buying the spell scroll.
Type:Earth Spell
Effect:Creates a red ring on the ground that follows after the target for one post. Should the ring reach the target without being evaded, they will then be immobilized, four large stones shooting upwards from the ground and impacting the target, only dealing the listed damage.

Lei Zas - Can be learned naturally by the Shadow Warlock, can also be learned through buying the spell scroll.
Type:Light Spell
Effect:Creates a red ring on the ground that follows after the target for one post. Should the ring reach the target without being evaded, they will then be immobilized, a small projectile formed of light energy shooting from the caster, impacting the target and only dealing the listed damage.

Ani Zot - Can be learned naturally by the Shadow Warlock, can also be learned through buying the spell scroll.
Type:Dark Spell
Effect:Creates a red ring on the ground that follows after the target for one post.Should the ring reach the target without being evaded, they will then be immobilized, darkness forming under the target only as dark pulses strike the target, only dealing the listed damage.

Repth - Can be learned naturally by the Harvest Cleric, can also be learned through buying the spell scroll.
Type:Healing Magic
Effect:Creates a blue ring on the ground that follows after a party member for one post. Should the ring reach the ally without being evaded, they will then be healed by 100HP.

Skills

Name:Gale Blade
Weapon Type:Twin Blades
SP Cost:20
Effect:A right hand swing, left hand swing, and then a double swing after both blades are brought over the right shoulder, which knocks the target back.

Name:Sword Flash
Weapon Type:Sword
Effect:A swing across the body, reverse, then bringing the blade over the lead shoulder, knocking the target back.

Name:Rapid Attack
Weapon Type:Gauntlet
Effect:A 6-hit combo of swift punches and kicks that result in the target being knocked back.

Name:Tiger Blitz
Weapon Type:Broadsword
Effect:A forward strike with the broadsword, followed by an upwards swing that knocks the opponent backwards.

Name:Thorn Shot
Weapon Type:Bayonet.
Effect:Fires four energy shots at the target that knock them back.
(Bayonet skills are the only offensive skill that runs off a spell circle opposed to the dash.)

Name:Air Raid
Weapon Type:Lance
Effect:Two upwards lance strikes on the target that knocks them back.
(Lance skills are the only skill capable of armor piercing. Lance skills bypass 20% of the targets defense)

Name:Wicked Strike
Weapon Type:Scythe
Effect:A single scythe swing that knocks the target back.

Name:Justice
Weapon Type:Twin Guns
Effect:A flip kick followed by a cross slash, then a rapid fire of twenty energy bullets that knock the target back.

Name:Judgement
Weapon Type:Twin Guns
Effect:Fires three energy shots, knocking the target back.
(Judgement is a skill only available to an Adept rogue with full job extensions and with Dual Gunner as a selected class. Judgement is a chaining skill that allows the user to use this skill instantly one after another to double the damage.

Video of the spells and skills:

Back to top Go down
https://gurpg.rpg-board.net

Skills & Spells {W.I.P.}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GURPG :: Welcome Center :: All rules-
Jump to: